Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome to the Lonely Personalist!

Here it is finally, my new blog! Many readers here may remember me from my old blog God, Family, Nation. For the past few months I've been on hiatus in regards to blogging.

This blog will follow the same basic premise, concerning commentaries related to spirituality, politics, social criticism, and so on. However there will be one considerable difference.

With my previous blog, I always tried to maintain a preference for more formal and full-length posts. I did this in order to help establish this blog as being something more than the usual blog with trivial half-ass rants. The one problem with this approach was that is was very time-consuming, not to mention extremely draining on my energy. After a while it just became too exhaustive to continue blogging like that on a continual basis.

So from now on, the nature of this blog will be far more informal by structure; which means it'll be a rather interesting mixed collection of full-length commentaries, notes, rants, and other thoughtful fragments.

So hopefully the thoughtful quality of my posts will not necessary change, just their qualitative length.

No comments: